Monday, November 3, 2008




This is my very first blog post as someone no longer 63 years old! Had a fabulous Birthday this weekend with lots of family, time to spin, and even shop at Goodwill. Everyone took home one of the trial-run kitchen towels I wove on my new-to-me LeClerc 4-harness loom. I think I got all the tension and advancing issues worked out and I'm ready to try another set of towels to be sure before something more wonderful goes on. Meantime, I'm working to finish a baby quilt for my new granddaughter due in December. Recently finished a pair of kilt hose from some of our own Cormo wool processed to yarn. The pattern is Highland Schottische Kilt Hose from Nancy Bush's Folk Socks. They're too hot for summertime, but great when the winter wind blows up your kilt!





1 comment:

Angie said...

Gorgeous socks Linda! They look cozy. Cormo is such a lovely fiber to work with.